Student Management System
for Yoga Teachers and
visually map your students physical concerns,
keep records of your sessions, design effective
yoga practices and store it all securely
Student Management SystemSecurely store and easily manage all your records
- Organize all information about your students in one place
- Create and send brand new forms or customize pre-loaded templates
- Map your students structure and physical concerns visually
- Chronicle your students progress using SOAP notes
- Send Liability Waiver forms to your students to get their consent for services
- Keep track of who attended your classes and when record payments
Yoga Sequence BuilderCreate classes and private yoga sessions quickly and easily
- Design yoga practices with images of poses, breathing practices and mudras
- Modify sequences from our large collection of predesigned yoga practices
- Select the most effective poses by body areas
- Customize any pose with the built-in pose editor or add your own poses
- Swap between different versions of each pose with the click of a button
Other Perks of Membership
Customize your forms and handouts with your logo
and contact information; choose page orientation,
text and image size.
Enjoy exclusive video content, handouts, case
studies, pose close-ups, an audio library, and
much more, available to members only.
Get a new treat in your mailbox every Friday to
organize your workflow, enhance your teaching
and inspire your personal practice.
I have completed a 200 hour Viniyoga training....you help fill in gaps in my knowledge & continue my education in a clear & practical way.... As well as support my personal practice. Most grateful!Dianne M.
I just want to say that I have found your posts and diagrams and videos very, very informative and helpful. Your knowledge and specificity and general sanity about yoga is so refreshing. And it’s so nice to feel like I can trust what you are saying, because you always back it up with information that makes sense. Thank you so much for your service to the yoga community!Stephanie K.
Every time I read one of your articles, I feel my whole body settle into it and my mind becomes a sponge. It makes all my years of training in Viniyoga come together in a more profound way and I begin to connect dots I hadn't connected before. Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom, knowledge and experience. Your passion is contagious!Shelley C.
I simply wanted to congratulate you on your website and its content. I have been teaching yoga for 5 years now and I am always looking for inspiration and resources to keep my own practice and my classes fresh. Thank you for teaching what I call "smart yoga" and for your generosity in sharing your knowledge.Chantal E.
I just wanted to tell you that I really REALLY value your website and share it with loads of people...either the articles, if for my students, or the actual site if it's for my teacher friends. I love your approach to poses through mini vinyasas and I use them and adapt them all the time in my classes. Students LOVE this style and it gives me a chance to really TEACH about what's going on in the body so that they can use the changes that occur throughout their daily lives. THANK YOU.Cherie
Latest from the blog